Series Booster Pack Dark Neostorm đã cận kề ngày phát hành tại Nhật Bản. Rất nhiều thẻ bài mới của series này đã được trình làng. Chúng ta cùng điểm qua những thẻ bài Yu-Gi-Oh! đã được giới thiệu gần đây của booster pack này nhé. (Hiện vẫn chưa có ngày phát hành của phiên bản tiếng Anh TCG)
Sheorphegel Dingirsu / Sheorcust Dingirsu
Dark Machine / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 8 monsters
You can only Special Summon “Sheorcust Dingirsu” once per turn. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 “Orcust” Link Monster you control as the material.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects.
-Send 1 card your opponent controls to the GY.
-Attach 1 of your banished Machine monsters to this card as material.
(2) If a card(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can detach 1 material from this card instead.
Jack Knight Palladion Astram / Mekk-Knight Crusadia Astram
Light Cyberse / Link / Effect
Link-4 3000 / L R BL BR
2+ monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
(1) If this card was Link Summoned, it cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect, also your opponent cannot target monsters for attacks, except this one.
(2) Once per damage calculation, when this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can have this card gain ATK equal to that opponent’s monster’s ATK during this damage calculation only.
(3) If this Link Summoned card is sent to the GY by an opponent’s card: You can shuffle 1 card on the field into the Deck.
Youseiryuu Larvawall (Strange Awakening Dragon Larvawall/Fairy Dragon Larvawall)
DARK Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name once per turn, each.
(1) If a monster you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect while this card is in your hand or already in your GY: You can activate this effect; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; discard 1 card, and if you do, add 1 monster with the same Type and Attribute but a different name of the targeted monster from your Deck to your hand.
Hoshimukudori (Which Starling)
WIND Winged Beast Effect
(1) This card gains an effect based on your Main Monster Zone it is in.
• Leftmost: Increase its Level by 4.
• Rightmost: Increase its Level by 3.
• Center: Increase its Level by 2.
• Others: Increase its Level by 1.
Note: Its name is a pun on the Japanese term for the common Starling. Its name means literally “Bird facing Stars”, but we went with “Which Starling” to make clear its “Which star(fruit) to pick”.
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; that monster gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of all other monsters you control until the end of the turn, but that monster cannot attack directly that turn.
Youriku Gunkan Ambroair (Landing Podship Ambrowhale)
FIRE Machine Link Effect Monster
Links: Left, Bottom, Bottom Right, Right
Materials: 2+ Effect monsters
This 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name each can only be used once be turn.
(1) This card gains 200 ATK for each Link Monster in both player’s GY.
(2) If this card is destroyed: You can target 1 Link Rating 3 or lower monster in either player’s GY; Special Summon it.
(3) If a Link Rating 3 or lower monster you control is destroyed while this card is already in your GY: You can banish this card from your GY; destroy 1 card on the field.
Maju Kaiser Garzett
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 3 monsters.
(1) This card’s ATK becomes the combined original ATK of the Tributed monsters.
(2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase.
Normal Trap Card
(1) Roll a six-sided die and apply one of these effects depending on the turn in which this is activated.
•Your turn: Banish cards from your GY equal to the result. Then, if the result was 1, send 6 cards from the top of your Deck to the GY.
•Opponent’s turn: Send cards from the top of your Deck to the GY equal to the result. Then, if the result was 6, banish 1 card from your GY
T.G. Halberd Cannon/Assault Mode
Level 12 EARTH Machine Special Summon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by the effect of “Assault Mode Activate”. You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When your opponent would Summon a monster(s) (Quick Effect): You can negate the Summon, and if you do, banish that monster(s) and all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls.
(2) When this card on the field is destroyed: You can target 1 “T.G. Halberd Cannon” in your GY; Special Summon that monster, ignoring the Summoning conditions.